Hi, I'm AMAL
I was born and raised in Saudi Arabia, and I got into a fixed marriage at the age of 18. I filed for divorce and moved to Canada in 2013, 24 years old and fully covered from head to toes. Since then, I’ve spent over 10,000 hours healing, overcoming religious, societal and political oppression, and redefining the past. I’m the founder of the I’m All Courage and teaching incredible human beings like you how to reclaim their power, stand in their sovereignty, open their heart to love and life, and heal themselves so that we can all show up to heal the world. I have a science nerd captivated by Neuroscience, and have immersed myself in all things Tantric and spiritual
I have also devoted my life in service to my community. Alongside my passion for empowerment, I found my passion in politics, advocacy and policy development. I was recently named as Top 40 People Under 40 by Kelowna Chamber of Commerce. I was elected as the first female President of UBCO Students’ Union, then elected as the Campaigns Coordinator for the BC Federation of Students. Through those roles, I was working with both the Provincial and Federal Government on behalf of BC post-secondary students. Now, I am
I'M ALL COURAGE
Standing in Your Power - A Reclamation
10 sessions Journey to Your Authentic Self.
Develop advanced skills that put you in the top %1 of fully embodied individuals in the Bedroom and Board Room. Even if you have doubts or fears, try and stick with me as I explain this process to you... I promise it will be worth it
From B2B, I have triumphed all of that
When we allow our pain from the past, our traumas and our mind to guide us through life, we conform to global, cultural and societal ways of being, we get trapped into the past mind body that only knows to create and recreate past experiences. All those things can limit us from showing up in who we're truly are and reaching our highest potential. The intention of this coaching journey is to channel your inner courage, your own inner wisdom, and remove all the barriers to your already perfect and whole self, creating lasting change that enables you to fully show up to yourself and life.
This is for you if you are:
Hard on yourself for not being more “feminine”/”masculine”, “creative”, “successful”, or “further ahead”.
You can intellectualize what you need to do, but you can’t get yourself to do it.
In the face of decisions, you find it hard to access your inner wisdom or can’t differentiate between what is coming from your intuition and truth vs your fears, old patterns and the mind.
You know in your bones there’s more to life and to you, but you’re feeling stuck and can't seem to access it:
You desire love, sex and beautiful relationships but keep repeating the same patterns.
You desire wealth and abundance but feeling stuck and running in the same circles with money.
- You desire to fully express yourself, to show up truly as you are, but feeling afraid it will be "too much".
- You have the deep desire to be of service to our humanity, but don’t know how to show up, or you’re feeling resistance and conflicted about being seen.
Hiding, keeping yourself small, disowning parts of yourself, and feeling unsafe to show up and be seen.
Feeling disconnected from your body, always in your head, calculating the past and your next move.
You feel called for deep healing to release fear, shame, guilt, and trauma so that you can step into your power and show up in your truth.
You’re lit up by the idea of feeling connected to your body, and having even more pleasure, play, joy and nourishment in your life.
You desire to take full responsibility for your life.
If you feel a yes in your heart, then this coaching journey is for you.
Why I'm different:
6. Why did you create this program? What’s your backstory? How did you arrive here - what did you experience? Why should they trust you? Include some engaging sub-header ideas for this section.
/ If you are curious about how I got here, I’d love to share with you…
I believe that we have all the wisdom from within.
We live in what a"free" society, But how are we free if we can't even show up fully as we are? How are we free if that heartbreak still hunts us, keeping our hearts closed, numb, and not open to love and life? How are we free if our inner child continues to cry for the love, safety or acceptance they didn't get
We are only free, if we free ourselves from the societal conditioning, the stories we tell ourselves about who we are, the stories our families, society, and religion tell us about who we ought to be. We think ourselves to be free. But in leaving Saudi Arabia, arriving in the west, I found the same layers of oppression, the same layers of unfree ways of being, it only had different colours.
Let life happen to you
I believe that healing is possible for you/us. You/we don't have to recreate the past over and over again, and to make peace and have compassion to the parts of us that have protected us and served us for so long, but it's time for them to not to go, but have a seat at the table, integrated and loved.
I have lived 25 years with religion mapping every step of my life for me, I looked in the Quran for answers, and was never taught to listen to my intuition and what is in alignment with me. Then when I turned to talk therapy, books, and conferences, I was able to go so far, how do I decirver what is true to me, and what is mine vs what has been given to me by society, culture and religion.
A lot of average therapists and coaches give feedback after feedback without realizing that acceptance, love, forgiveness and showing up truly as you are is a product of your psyche, your upbringing and your habits over a lifetime. A lot of talk coaches and talk therapy will offer great perspectives, but at the end of the day you are left with the idea of accepting a part of yourself, or things not going the way you planned, or losing something, forgiving someone, but the body still remembers and the same emotions come up if you recall that painful memory
7. Introduce your solution, product, or offering. Lead with your biggest benefit or difference, including the outcome and the transformation. Your offering should be clear and easy to understand.
This work demands your courage and immense vulnerability, It's not always easy, but are you welling to step in/to show up?
How would it look like to work with me?
When we step into a three or a six months journey to work intimately together, I first focus on truly seeing you: your life, your identities, your greatest pains, your greatest gifts, your desires, emotional patterns, and health/wealth/professional/personal goals.
Together, we’ll explore the areas of your life where you’ve given your power to pain from the past, fears, religious/cultural/societal conditionings, heartbreaks, blockages, resistance, unhealthy patterns, self imposed “glass ceilings” and limiting beliefs.
From there, I’m focused on integration and alignment. Through practices that work with your nervous system, we’ll gain clarity on what’s really going on, what’s yours, what needs to be tended to and integrated, and what needs to be removed and released. We will start mapping out personalized practices, aligned action steps, and form accountability measures for deep support and encouragement.
As we focus on embodying your truest self, standing in your power, and moving from your own inner wisdom. We will create an ecology of thriving, as we build greater confidence, compassion, belonging, safety and freedom within ourselves. to make sure that we give your nervous system the maximum ease to step into healing that is truly nourishing and sustainable.
8. What are the benefits? Only include the best ones. Make sure they are emotional benefits, not just feature. Keep each bullet point as short and potent as you can so they’re easy to scan.
Deep healing to release fear, guilt, shame, and trauma so that you can expand your sense of freedom to fully express yourself, be and speak with more clarity and power.
Embrace radical self-love, build greater compassion and resilience within yourself, while bringing greater aliveness, depth and devotion to your relationships and work.
Reclaim your power, your inherent worth, innate wisdom, and unconditional love for yourself
Learn to listen to yourself, knowing the voice of your inner wisdom, vs your mind, trauma and conditionings.
Cultivate safety, worthiness and belonging within your body
Step into wealth consciousness, unleash your creativity, and fully express yourself
Heal your heart and body so you can open your heart to loves and life and fully delight in all of life’s pleasures
Experience freedom in the bedroom and the boardroom
Deepen your ability to be of service to our humanity, learn how to light the fire around your actions, without getting depleted or burnt out
Elevating practices to reprogram your nervous system so that you can live in an uplifted state of joy, pleasure, and aliveness.
1. I use the ancient wisdom of tantra and modern science neurobiology to heal trauma from the body
2. We will do deep work to integrate childhood wounding, relationship to your parents, and any heartbreak stories that are now blocking you from opening your heart to love and life.
3. Breathwork and powerful somatic tools to clear any unconscious limiting beliefs that you may have.
1. We will do deep work to integrate childhood wounding, relationship to your parents, and any heartbreak stories that are now blocking you from opening your heart to love and life.
2. I use the ancient wisdom of tantra and modern science neurobiology to heal trauma from the body
3. Breathwork and powerful somatic tools to clear any unconscious limiting beliefs that you may have.
9. What proof and trust signals could you use? Always prove stuff that people might feel skeptical of through things like reviews, official facts and figures, seals of approval, demos, etc. What could you use as proofs?
+ Get Testemonials
10. Break down the process. What’s included in your offering week by week or module by module? What will they be getting and learning in detail? How will each part of the program get them to their end goal? What other goodies will you be offering them?
Heal in profound ways with your father to release any baggage from the past and set yourself free.
Embrace your dark-side and your biggest fears to become powerful and fully expressed in your life
The Methods and the way:
Anchoring into Safety and Embodied Radical Self Love and Acceptance
Liberating the Family and Societal Dynamics
Healing the Mother and/or Father Wounds
Healing Your Inner Child
Reclaiming your inherit worthyess of love
Mending the Broken Heart from past relationships & removing blockages
Turning your most dreaded emotion into your greatest power
Tapping into your inner wisdom, and developing a clear relationship to your intuition vs the mind
Cultivating boundaries: finding your true yes's and no's to life and those around you
session custom created for your situation/personalised
11. FAQs Identify and address all the big questions and fears as well as small logistical issues that might hold people back from purchasing your offering.
how is this diffrent form other coaching or theraby out there? A lot of coaching lack the real depth and they dont' work wiht the body and psyche in the was that create true transformation
12. Your guarantee Find the biggest risk and eliminate it. Is it a conditional money back guarantee if they get to the end of the program and aren’t happy? Or is it something else?
This is not another thing that's not going to work.
I have immense trust in the tools, practices and healing methodologies that we are going to follow in the next 10 session. That said, I would like extend to you a %100 Refund Guarantee if it feels like there was no return on your investment. This will only come to effect July 15th, you could choose to pay the last instalment, or ask for your refund. No questions asked. I say this in trust that you well show up to our sessions and your practices in between with the same commitment to your self and the same power I see in all of your responses.
13. Your irresistible offer This might be multiple pricing options for a course, or it might lead them to an application page to apply for your coaching package or schedule a one-on-one appointment. What is your irresistible offer? Note: If you have a long sales page, you might insert your irresistible offer panel in multiple locations on the same page.
Get Started Today From there, you'll get set up with me for a 1 hour call to answer all of your quesitons
The Two prices (screen shot on disktop)
14. CTA (Call to Action) What sub-header are you going to use above your button to inspire your reader to take action? What words will you use inside your button to get them to click it and take the next step?
(USE LOTS OF SUB HEADS AND SUB SUB HEADs)
I went from a Burka to Bikini
Looking for something else?
Are you looking for something else? Tell us what your event needs and we can create an engaging keynote topic just for your event!
SOME OF THE Organisations/Events Amal HAS BEEN featured
Charismatic & Engaging
Amal brings her exuberance, humour, and experience to motivate and inspire her audiences to dream big. Through personable and riveting storytelling, she shares her messages to harness powerful shifts for the audience to pick up and apply very effectively.
Resiliency & Courage Expert
Amal tells her courageous story of survival, leadership, entrepreneurship, and humanitarianism, and the life lessons she learned along the way. Her keynotes teaches you how in the face of adversity and overwhelm to access the inner courage within.
Amal's keynotes are designed to be thought-provoking to create a turning point in your life. Amal uniquely combines elements from the mystical traditions of yoga with the modern approaches of personal development and growth mindset.
ELEVATE YOUR EVENT
Amal's Keynote Topics
Dialogues and workshops
Resiliency In the Face of Oppressive Systems
Amal's intimate relationship with resiliency, and her audacity to stay standing in the face of overwhelm and chaos of oppressive system after the other. She has learnt how are we all contributing to the system and making those harms and injustices possible. She is passionate about sharing her story and empowering her audience with tools to get to know their nervous system and to have the courage to take action.
We will examine how we are complicit in keeping systems alive that support hetro-patriarchy, white supremacy and racial violence, and what our responsibility and capacity towards the change.
Imagine how it would look like if we healed our bodies? If we healed our relationship to mother earth? imagine if we could heal the systems by healing our own
Amal in Action
- What if I fall?
- Oh but my darling, what if you fly? "
COURAGE is the key.